E-commerce at www.kucameda.com, based in Županja, I. Gundulica 75, processes personal data obtained from Customers for the purpose of fulfilling and further confirming the Terms and Conditions, processing electronic orders and deliveries and for necessary communication within the legally prescribed deadline.
- Controller of personal data, in accordance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation"), is the KUĆA MEDA based in Županja, I. Gundulica 75 (hereinafter referred to as "Controller")"
- The contact details of the Controller are: e-mail: email@example.com;
- Personal information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Source of personal information
- The controller processes personal data received with the consent of the Customers and collected through the contract for ordering and completing the electronic order created in e-commerce;
- The controller processes only those Personal Data of Customers that are required to fulfill the Purchase Agreement;
- The controller processes personal data for the purpose of delivery, billing and communication between the parties involved in the contract and for the duration prescribed by law. Personal information will not be published or transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The controller processes the personal information of the Customers for the purpose of:
- Registrations at www.kucameda.com in accordance with Article 4, Part 2 of the GDPR;
- Execution of electronic order created by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
- Compliance with the laws and regulations arising from the contract concluded between the Buyer and the Controller;
- Personal information is required to execute an ordering contract. The contract cannot be concluded without personal information.
Duration of personal data storage
- The Controller stores personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Controller and the customer for 1 year after the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
- The controller must delete all personal data after the expiry of the period required to store the personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal information Third parties that process the Buyer's personal information are subcontractors of the Controller. The services of these subcontractors are necessary for the successful execution of the contract for the ordering and processing of the electronic order between the Controller and the Customer.
The subcontractors of the Controller are:
Webnode AG (e-commerce system);
• An order delivery company;
• Google Analytics (webpage statistics);
In accordance with the Terms, the Buyer is entitled to:
- Access to your personal information;
- Correction of personal data;
- Erasure of personal data;
- Objection to the processing of personal data;
- Data transfer;
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data in a written email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Reporting to the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal information
- The Controller states that it will take all technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the personal data;
- The controller states that it has taken technical precautions to provide space for secure data storage, in particular by providing password access to the computer, the use of antivirus software, and regular maintenance of the computer.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website www.kucameda.com, the Customer confirms that he has been informed of all conditions of protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The buyer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox on the order form;
3. The controller may update these rules at any time. A new, updated version must be posted on its website.
4. By placing an electronic order on the website www.kucameda.com, the Buyer confirms and agrees to pay for the ordered goods and all shipping costs as well as the costs incurred by not picking up the goods from the delivery service, otherwise the costs will have to be recovered through legal action.
These Rules shall enter into force on 28 October 2018